Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's the noticing

Abby came with me to my doctor's appointment yesterday. While she was waiting in the waiting room for me, she was playing games on my iTouch. When I came out (it took about 45 minutes, so she waited quite awhile) I was hustling her to come on, we needed to get home, get dinner, get her medicine changed, too much stuff! We got to the car, and she gave me my iTouch back and told me to read it. She had somehow found a Notes application and this is what she wrote:
Mommy i love you! You are so nice! You Are so lovable and sweet. I
could think of 1000000 amazing and nice things to say about you.you
are the best mom a daughter could have.thank you for helping me at the
hospital .it was really helpful.sorry for not putting the shirts
away.i love you more than anythingin the world! Well, bye!

It melted my heart and, while everything I do for all of them is worthwhile, this just made it all the more special because she noticed.

3 comments:

Renee said...

That, is awesome!

..I love you too Abby! :)

Jennifer Fink said...

It doesn't get any better than that.

Stacy said...

I love it! Abby is a sweet girl.

Post a Comment