Monday, April 4, 2011

We weren't even drunk

My trip blogging may have to happen in shifts. I can hardly keep my eyes open tonight! But, the major thing that happened was... we bought a timeshare so we can go back, and back, and back! Well, it's like a timeshare, anyway. Basically, we can go an unlimited number of times within the next 41 years, pay a service fee for a week and hang out in the sun and sand. It's really perfect for us, and, we can will it, gift it, rent it, whatever. So, if you ever want to go to Dominican Republic and get a good deal, let me know... I know someone who can get it for you! :)  It also has 3500 sister resorts that we can stay at for the same price, but I'm not sure how that works yet. I'll let you know where else I can get you a deal.

Maybe I'll go check out airfare... I miss the view from my hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment