Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random

Just realized this never posted... Sorry!

As I was transferring vacation pictures to my computer, I realized I had some old ones on there, too. Just for fun, I thought I'd post a few.

A new house is being built next to us. It's not every day the kids get their own dirt pile to play on!
It's cold here. This picture was followed by a picture of Ava in her swimsuit. I'll take the swimsuit, thank you very much!
Ok, I know this is kind of a, ahem, risque picture, but I have one of Abby and Nolan doing the same thing. I think it's funny how Max and Ava do a lot of the things I remember Abby and Nolan doing together. It all goes around!
Ava and the boys were waiting to get on the plane in NY. Definitely carry-on size!

Wii. It's a family game!
Awww.
Check out the fingernails!
And the ponies!
Say Cheese!
Rough housing with the boys.

That's all. Just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment