Friday, May 13, 2011

Tween

  1. a girl between the ages of 9-14
  2. too old for toys, but too young for boys
  3. a blend of teen and between
Whatever this Tween species is, I have a house full of them. I usually only have one, and by itself, this creature can be happy to play and prance, but is given to bouts of moodiness. As a group, this creature should be feared. They have been seen performing random acts of dancing, giggling uncontrollably and talking until all hours of the night.

I recently went on safari, and caught this very rare video of three tweens together, along with what appears to be a tween in training:


And here, they can be heard making their call of the wild. Fortunately, I had an iTouch I could throw to them and it seemed to keep them occupied long enough for me to make my escape.


Scary stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment