Saturday, May 28, 2011

First movie of the year

Tonight we had our first outdoor movie of the year. It was a little worrisome all day because our nice day was a little cloudy. But, by late afternoon, the clouds starting to break and we were all outside playing various games, and a movie was an easy decision. We got out the projecter, set up the chairs, got out the computer, called some friends and watched Astroboy. The addition this time? Ava was there too! She's usually done for by 8:00 at the latest, but a late nap enabled her to stay up through the entire movie, til almost 10. She got a little squirly at the end, but all in all? Did a pretty good job sitting and watching with the rest of the kiddos!

Ten mile run today... I was happy with my time and how it felt, but I think, or rather I know, it took me longer to recover than it did to run it. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment