Monday, May 9, 2011

If you thought watching TV was relaxing...

I kept track of all the things Abby said for 15 minutes of watching TV. It's funny, but oh my goodness somedays it's like water torture, all the comments and questions! The funny thing is is that somewhere in the middle of it all, she'll say, "Boy, I'm chatty today! I just can't keep my mouth closed!" I know, I know. Someday I will long for this day, but usually I can't help but think, "NO KIDDING!!!"

How is it a brain teaser if you already know it?



What is a deadline?


At church, I don’t know what they’re talking about so I just look at the priest and uhhhh.


On the teenage channel, I like Teen Nick and Drake and Josh, but I don’t watch the other stuff. When I was like 7 I had it on for like one minute and it was bad. They show lots of skin, like ProActive and stuff. But I think it’s because teenagers care about their skin.


Do you go to Expedia? Where do we go?


How can they direct it? Isn’t it a true story? How do they act it out?


I think the chicken came first.


That’s pretty neat, isn’t it? How do they make those eggs like that?


Can we see if House Hunters is on?


He said we can’t afford a million dollar house. That’s what he said.


My stomach hurts so I’m going to go to the bathroom.

15 minutes. Someday I'll give you the full version!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment