Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day!

The past two years, the kids have had snow days in December. This year, we waited until February, but we're doing it up right! Along with what seems like half (or more!) of the nation, we're staying at home, waiting out the worst storm in decades. My head is excited... we can go sledding! Make cookies! Play games! And yet, at the same time, I know there will be part of the day I'll spend pulling my hair out. The good news is, Dave canceled his trip (he was supposed to leave this morning) and stayed home. His flight was actually fine and on time, but I'm happy he stayed home!

Also? It's Max's first official snow day! He is supposed to have preschool tomorrow, but of course that's canceled too. Welcome to the school world, Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment