Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just for keeps

For some reason, it's utterly important to the kids to know what their first movie was. They also want to know things like first words, but I never know (except Max, it was dog). So I'm writing down first movies for posterity. Some day they'll read it and remember!

Abby was 3, Dave took her to see Polar Express
Nolan was 2, I took him and Abby to see Curious George
Max was 2, I was quite pregnant with Ava, and Dave and I took all three kids to see Up while visiting Dave's mom and dad.
And then there was Ava... at 6 months she saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakwal, at 7 months she saw How to Train Your Dragon, and at 12 months she saw Shrek the Third and then we stopped. Her real first movie, that she actually watches, is yet to come.

Also for posterity, Abby walked for the first time on her first birthday. Nolan at 10 months. Max at 9 months. Ava at 13 months.

And Ava's first carousel was at Great America... the largest operating carousel. The others were at the zoo maybe? (Sorry kids... I can only remember so much!)

And that's the end of my scrapbooking for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment