Monday, March 8, 2010

Ten Powerful Questions

I was reviewing some old files on my computer, and found Ten Powerful Questions that a good friend at work gave to me. I think they're really helpful in clarifying goals. The questions are:

1. What do you want?
2. What will achieving what you want do for you?
3. How will you know when you have it?
4. How will others know when you have it?
5. Where, when, and with who do you want to do it?
6. What stops you from having it already?
7. How will your desired outcome affect other areas of your life?
8. What resources do you already have that will contribute to getting your outcome?
9. What additional resources do you need in order to get your outcome?
10. How are you going to get there?

My question is, what happens when you can't answer Question #1??

2 comments:

Jennifer Fink said...

Do not, under any circumstances, read Question #5 with a dirty mind. ;)

Andi Sri Suriati Amal said...

thanks for sharing,`and please visit me at http://parenting-library.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment