Monday, March 22, 2010

Now back to your regular programming

Wow! Who was it that wrote that last post? It certainly couldn't have been me!! Here's one that's a little more, ahem, normal. And shorter.

I was at WalMart this morning with Max and Ava. I got a cart, Max got in the big part and I put Ava's carseat in the top part. And the "I hand out carts" lady apparently thought I didn't do it right, and had to come over to let me know Ava was too close to the edge and would fall out if I turned a corner. I moved her over and thought ok, I guess that was nice.

Then, Max and I were back just coming out of the restrooms and apparently the same lady was going on break. Max was climbing onto the bottom rack of the cart (you know, where you put dog food or other big things) where I usually let him go and ride because, you know, we make it through the store faster, and the lady walks by and says "Oh, you can't go down there. That's too dangerous." Whatever.

Then, again, the lady was back at the front while I was going out. She had to check my receipt for some totes I bought, and because my hands were full she offered to put Ava's sun screen up, you know, because it's windy outside. I said no, that's ok. She looked at me and shook her head, and said, "It's really windy outside." I just said she's be fine and kept going.

I mean, seriously people. Really? Let me be! Four kids, and they've all survived WalMart to date!

1 comment:

Jennifer Fink said...

Ok, this post just cracked me up!

Post a Comment