Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Steps

Well, Ava got her tubes in on Thursday... yeah! So far, she's had a little bit of improvement in sleeping, but is still waking up a few times before 11:00 PM, and then wakes up at 4:00 AM to eat. I haven't been good at putting her down before she falls asleep, or really getting her on any type of schedule. It's time! Baby steps...

I am so excited about the weather lately, but am worried that it's going to get cold and snowy again. And then I'll just be mad that it was warm and it teased me. But slowly, slowly, we're moving toward spring. Baby steps...

I don't want to jinx it, but I've been slowly, slowly losing weight. Some people have noticed which makes me excited. Except yesterday the scale went in the wrong direction. It made me want to not workout and eat cookies for breakfast. Why is that? But I was good, and got up this morning to get to the gym by 7:30. Baby steps...

I figure we might as well take baby steps... they're better than taking steps backwards!

2 comments:

Jennifer Fink said...

What's with all these weird comments you've been getting?

crazymom said...

My 5 year old son Nicholas has had tubes 3x for consistent ear infections. Hopefully they will do the job for Ava!!

Post a Comment