Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh pickle!

Yesterday at lunch, Max decided he wanted a pickle, so I took the opportunity to give Ava her first pickle as well. Knowing that it could deliver some great pics, I grabbed my camera first, then set the pickle in front of her...

Hmm, what's this?

A pickle? Oooh!

And then, she just kept gnawing on it! No face, no nothing! Geez! What was I ready for? Guess I should giver her a lemon next time.

But, it did keep her in her seat for a good 20 minutes, so it was worth it anyway!

I had a conversation with Max this morning that was funny. As he opened the door, I said, "Wow! You have strong muscles!" Max: "Yup." Me: "Where did you get those muscles?" Max: "Christmas." Then he looked at me like "Duh!" Of course, Christmas.

And two more random pics... Ava getting ready for Dominican. Sometimes I can keep those shades on her, and other times, they come off before I even move my hand away.

And Max and Ava in their first wagon ride together. How big is she??

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment