Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two weeks later...

Ok, so the title could almost refer to the amount of time inbetween posts this time, but rather, it refers to Dave's wedding ring. Two weeks after Max flushed it down the toilet, we found out that he didn't really flush it down the toilet. I mean, Dave heard the ploop into the toilet, and heard the flush. And he looked everywhere in the bathroom, and took the toilet apart, and to no avail. And later, just to be sure, I prayed to St. Anthony and looked around the bathroom myself. Nothing. Then, two weeks later, Max pulls Dave into the bathroom by grabbing his hand and using his pteradactyl words (no real words, just the squaking of a pteradactyl) so Dave follows him. Where Max miraculously produces... the ring! What?!? How can that be? We really have no idea. No idea where it was, if he knew the whole time, what happened. But it's back. So, maybe, I'll take that as a message that he'll be ok after all, and will mellow. Someday.

So, outside of trying to figure out Max, things here have been quiet. I may have updated sooner, but I'm not really feeling so great. Tired... very tired! My hope is that it will go away soon and I'll get some energy back. But, when that happens, I'll also start showing and this baby thing will become more real. I'm not sure I'm ready for that! And we're trying to deal with the COLD. I can't handle winter anymore, it's really kicking my butt. But we do try. I refuse to go outside, but every now and again we try to bring the outside in to us...
A bounce house in the basement!





Abby made everyone casts. Max loved his!
And I run a tough ship around here... here's the boys doing their homework.

I hope everyone is surviving the cold. If you don't hear from me, it just means I'm hibernating!
Jill

1 comment:

Jennifer Fink said...

Think Max can find my mother's ring? It's been gone for about a year now... :(

Post a Comment