Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it a planet? The moon? What is that?


Why, it's baby number 4, of course. Yes, you read right... baby number FOUR! For those of you thinking four? Really? I thought they were done with three? My answer is SO DID WE! We really thought we were done. But, I guess life has a way at throwing some curve balls at you that you just deal with. I'm not sure who was more shocked, me or the doctor. Well, I know Dave was the most shocked, but hopefully he'll come around. We both will, I'm sure. Eventually. You know, in the middle of summer, when it's hot out and I can't drink all summer again! Arrgghhh! It will be ok... it will be ok... it will be ok... you say it too, ok? Then maybe it really will be ok.
Due date: August 13.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! Yes, you're surprised now, but I know you'll do great.

Stacy said...

Congrats Jill and Dave! I just knew you weren't done with three. Four is a nice even number. ;-)

Can't wait to meet the newest little Gawrych.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

As your close friend I am willing to step up in anyway you might need during these next months. In fact, I volunteer to do your summer drinking for you.

Love, Nicole

Jennifer Fink said...

You're going to have to change the name of your blog...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jilly J, I don't know if we're ready for 6!!!!!! ;-)
~ Jenny T.

Post a Comment