Monday, June 4, 2012

Negligence

Yes, I know I've neglected my blog. To tell you the truth, I've been neglecting a lot of things. I will update more soon, but for the highlights...
  • Kids have 1.5 days of school left. I have no idea where this year went.
  • I played in, and our team won, our high school alumni volleyball tournament for the second year in  row. I have no idea where the past 20 years went.
  • We hung out in 100 degree weather in Dave's parents pool over Memorial Day weekend. I have no idea where the hot weather went.
  • I ran out of gas in my Fiat on my way to work, less than a half mile from our house. I have no idea where the good gas mileage went. Or my brain.
  • We are consumed with softball and baseball lately. I have no idea where our free time went.
  • I had "the talk" with Abby. I have no idea where my little girl went.
  • My blog has felt quite neglected. I have no idea where the motivation went.
I think that covers it for now. I better hit the sack... I don't want to wonder where my sleep went!

No comments:

Post a Comment