Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's the opposite of homesickness?

So, Abby's at her full day three at camp, and I feel like I'm obsessed. Oh, I'm fine just at the regular times, with regular life. I may catch myself thinking "Where's Abby" and it's strange to not see her sitting in her regular van seat. But I feel like I'm stalking her. At the camp website you can look at pictures and read their blog and I look ALL THE TIME! I mean, if pictures aren't posted one hour, I look the next, or the next. It's crazy. I know she's having a great time, I just know it. But I miss her!!

But lucky, lucky her. She gets to spend time away from the craziness that is our house. All the reasons that I'll miss her (she's responsible, helpful, loves to play with Ava, keeps Max busy) are also all the reasons she deserves this week to hang out with friends, laugh, have fun, and do a little of this...

I'm just dying to know what "this" is! I have so many questions... she'll be so sick of me an hour after I pick her up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment