Monday, June 7, 2010

Pics

Ok, I seriously had an entire post done last night, and then something was wrong with blogger and I lost it all. Ugh! Anyway, I realized when I got the Memorial Day pics off the camera, that I haven't actually posted pictures lately. So I thought I would tell stories through pics...

Here's Ava doing all the hard work. Someone has to around here! She's so frustrated at not being able to crawl yet--very cute. :)  She's different from the other kids, though. She doesn't try to crawl from her tummy, she tries to launch herself from the sitting position. And she stands pretty well... she may skip real crawling, decide rolling everywhere is fine, and then just start walking one of these days!

The gang. Also my new blog picture on the right, if you haven't noticed! What am I going to do with these four characters at home every day?? Last day of school is Wednesday. So quick! And what do I do with a third grader and a first grader? Real kids!!

Here's Abby helping Max how to read. It's funny listening to her try to get him pick out the "P" or asking him what a letter sounds like. She'll be a teacher for sure!

Elephants!

Here's back at the beginning of May... Nolan's and my nephew Chad's birthday celebrated in the Dells.

The whole gang... seven, soon to be eight in August when my sister's baby girl is born.

More elephants... it's a game Max got for Christmas. I'm not sure they ever played the game, but loved the masks!

My mom took quite the fall while we were in the Dells, and hit her elbow and her cheek. She got a nice black and blue eye, and went to urgent care for her elbow. They told her it wasn't broken, but it was a bad bruise. Then the week after, they called her at work and said it might be fractured and she went to the orthopaedic guy. But then it wasn't broke. But it was still very sore and still hard to use, over a month later!

More elephants

Well, that's it. My pictures are caught up. I just wish I could say the same thing for my laundry, my "real" work, my bathroom cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment