Monday, June 14, 2010

Chicago, Chicago

Last weekend it was me and The Littles heading to Chicago. Ok, not exactly Chicago, but to La Grange, at least! My friend Renee moved there in May from New York (YEAH!), so we went to visit. We had a great time but, unfortunately, I forgot my camera. :(  Here's a few pics from my phone, until that died, too. There may be more pics from Brookfield Zoo later if someone sends me some (Hint, hint, Renee!). The boys did great (Ben is 5 days older than Max) and Ava was great too. The zoo day was a little rainy in the morning, but nothing bad, and then all kids fell asleep in the afternoon, so Renee and I got to walk around the zoo in peace. Very nice!

Here's the boys watching Shrek... and holding action figures.


All was peaceful until Ava tried to get everything from them, and then they couldn't move fast enough.


Meanwhile, back at the homefront... Abby was the little social butterfly. She had a sleepover Friday night, played with a friend of hers Saturday, and then another sleepover Saturday night. She was pretty tired (read: crabby and sassy) on Sunday. I think Nolan was in seventh heaven having Dave all to himself from Friday night until I got home late Saturday night!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Were you at Brookfield Zoo on Sunday? Not yesterday, but a week ago? Crazy if you were because that's when the goat ate Meghan's dress. We went with my dad and Sue. It was rainy then, but it was rainy yesterday too.

Renee said...

I finally read this and I finally figured out how to download photos off my phone! So, photos coming soon! :)

Post a Comment