Monday, June 28, 2010

Little Miss All-Star

Softball this year is just so, so different from last year. Other than the parents that I really like and the players Abby all knows and the coach who is great, Abby's actually one of the better players! In fact, she was good enough to make the all-star team (5 out of 11 players on their team made it). The game was on Saturday, and I have to say, it was really neat. They had the racing sausages there (from the Brewers games), the sang the Star Spangled Banner, and they announced the girls' names. Unfortunately, her team lost (I think they paired up the first place and last place teams, which means we were with the last place team, which doesn't work so well in softball), but we still had a great time, it was great for Abby, and I'm very proud of her.

Of course, if she ditches softball for volleyball when she gets older, I'd thoroughly support that, but for now, I'll take the hard work she's putting into softball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I thought she was going to be a cheerleader? :)

--Nicole

Post a Comment