Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not sure about this blog stuff

So, I like to write, but have never kept a blog. I've tried to keep journals, but for some reason I never complete them. And when I say I never complete them, I mean I never get past the first week. I blame it on being busy. Good excuse, right? It's much easier in writing to show more of yourself... who you are, what you think, your feelings on things... than it is in speaking. That's kind of scary. So, what's making me start a blog now? A big change in my life... I've decided to stay home with the kiddos. Who would have thought? I never knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom, so I guess we'll see how it goes. I gave notice on Wednesday (April 9, 2008) and for me it was kind of out of the blue. I realized that in dealing with things at work, I didn't have enough energy to deal with things at home. And when I say deal with things at home, I mean converse with Dave and play with Abby, Nolan and Max. I'm not sure what made me realize it all of a sudden. I mean, Abby's 5, Nolan almost 4 and Max 9 months.



It kind of dawned on me as I was yelling at Nolan to get dressed and he was trying to tell me something in his cute three year old way, and I realized his cute three year old way would soon turn into his four year old way. And I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment