Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 2!

Well, it's Day 2 of the blog. I'm just glad I'm doing it two days in a row, and we'll see how long that lasts. I usually email for a couple of hours at night or do other work stuff, so hopefully this will just replace that on a smaller scale! Things at work will be strange. I think it will be a very long 5 weeks (or six, or seven, haven't quite figured out the last day yet). I'm not starting any new projects, and no one really wants to invite me to start on anything, so I'm at my desk all day. Today I shopped for Nolan's birthday. I think we're going to by a Wii. I never thought we would, but everyone just raves about it. If nothing else, it will give me something to do with the kids when I'm home all day alone with them! Can never be too prepared.

Not much else going on today. I walked through our new building at work and I'm a little jealous. It's really nice and I won't ever get to "live" in it. I guess I should never live at work, but still. But then there are those other things. Those challenges that just seem to keep coming, that I'll miss at first but will get over quickly I'm sure. I just don't know how to disconnect from it all, and I'm wondering if I'll go through withdrawal!

Dave took Abby and Nolan to the park tonight with Cody, the neighbor boy, and then took all three of them to McDonalds. I hung out with Max, which was fun. He's drinking from a straw, walking behind his push car, and shoving mouthfuls of food into his mouth as quickly as he possibly can. In other words, just a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go for the Wii...fun, interactive, good kid games and allows adults to just be silly too

Post a Comment