Monday, March 26, 2012

Yes, Ma'am!

On Thursday, Max is going to test to get his gold belt. I'm not sure if it's because he's doing so well in class, or because they want my $50 for testing. However, part of his testing is on the rules (Children should treat parents with respect) and the tenets of Tae Kwon Do.

The other day, Max was whiny and I don't do well with whiny. So I said very sternly, "Max, come here!" To which he properly answered, "Yes, Ma'am." I almost lost it. I couldn't look at Dave because I knew he was craking up too. I finished lecturing Max and then turned and laughed. The rest of the night, I kept asking him questions just so I could hear him say, "Yes, Ma'am!" Very cute. And how respectful!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Ben is in Jujitsu....I may have picked the wrong martial art... ;)

Post a Comment