Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lovely friends

As part of the big surprise for Dave this past weekend, our great friends Brian and Tammy came to town and brought their great kids Jack and Ellie. The kids had a great time, and we realized we just don't see them enough. Jack is the smartest almost-3 year old you've ever met (all his letters? Seriously? We're happy if Ava can say Mommy!!), and Ellie couldn't be any cuter. At 5 months old, she's the perfect age, and my arms were SORE on Monday from holding her all day. I just would not let her go!
*All photo credits go to Brian Ebbs, professional photographer. Kind of.

What a crew!
 I love me some baby!!
 Abby was making her giggle out loud. Very cute!
 The boys. Nolan was fantastic with Jack. I'm not sure he ever left his side... took him outside to play, or downstairs. Even when Nolan's friends were doing something else, Nolan hung out with Jack.
 Peek-a-boo!

Jack, Nolan and Happy Max!

Destined to be a big sister!

Playing footsie. The two mostly didn't give the other one a second thought. By the end, they started playing catch and watching some tv together. Jack probably thought, "I just can't communicate with this girl!"

Jack and Jill. And Ellie...

One more pic of the crew.

Wow! Heartbreakers, every one of them!

And these girls will certainly break a few hearts of their own.

Baby lovin'. I got my fill. Mostly. I think. But they can bring her back any time. SOON.

I tried to get a good picture of Dave and Ellie, but he was mad at me for MAKING him go out to dinner. So, I got this blurry picture instead. Serves him right.

What I don't have? Pictures of Brian and Tammy! Oh well. Brian, that's what you got for being the photographer! Please, please, please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment