Thursday, December 22, 2011

A little Christmas spirit afterall

I still wouldn't confess to being all Christmas happy or anything, and I really still can't believe that Christmas is only a couple of days away, but, tonight really went a long way to me finding my way back to the Christmas spirit. We had our first ever employee appreciation dinner (meaning, Alina stayed for dinner!) and we had a great time. We gave her a gift (a boring gift card) and Abby gave her a really great book she made, telling her why she loved having her as a Nanny, which made us all cry!

Then, we opened our gift from Alina, which were super cute:
 I mean, how adorable is this??
 And Max and Ava (with Alina's help) made us Diet Coke and Heineken ornaments. Hmmm, after just a few weeks, I think she knows us pretty well!
 And she and the kids made adorable hats. I had hoped them laying down would get a good picture of them, but I'm not so sure...
 You can see it much better this way...
 They also put on the Super Christmas Spectacular, where they sang, we sang, they danced, told jokes. There was even a program! Too cute.

I needed a little Christmas, right this very minute... and I'm so glad I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment