Saturday, December 10, 2011

Better for it

Nolan made his First Confession today. We got there early, and I was glad because then he could go first and not sit there and worry. There was one little girl who was crying and I really thought Nolan would cry too, but he stayed tough! He was thrilled to get Fr. Tom, our "regular" priest, and since we came home he's been very nice to Max, which I believe was part of his penance.

Abby came with us to help with hospitality. At the end they let the parents and others go to confession. I wasn't going to, but then Abby decided she would, and Nolan kept saying, "go up!" So, I did. I do feel better after, but it is so nerve wracking for me. But I guess that's part of having kids... you do things you never thought you would, and you end up better for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment