Monday, February 22, 2010

A relaxing Sunday

I love Sundays when there's nothing to do, especially after having something to do on Saturday. Two days of in the house hanging out is too much for me, but just one? Perfect! I don't think we got out of our pj's yesterday--none of us! Plus, Dave did laundry and cleaned while I napped with Max and Ava in the basement. I mean, they just sleep better when I'm holding them or next to them. :)  We played games with the bigs, and the three older ones played outside before dinner. Add in the watching of some Olympics and some Planet Earth (shows we all like to watch together!) plus a dead on 8:00 bedtime for the kids and 8:45 for me and voila! Super Sunday!! Oh, and Dave isn't traveling this week until Sunday. BONUS!!

I also need to clarify my last post. I made it sound like Abby lies ALL THE TIME. She doesn't--it's really just now and again, mostly when she thinks she's going to get in trouble. It feels like all the time to me because it's such a big deal to me, but I think the last time we had to talk to her about it was maybe 3 weeks, a month ago? But if we could stop it now, I'd be ever grateful!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jill Gawrych said...

Just testing my own comments. :)

Post a Comment