Monday, February 1, 2010

Dave was scared, too

Dave hardly ever reads the blog, but today he did. And then he yelled at me because I scared him. Geez! I'm pretty sure it would signal a problem if I told the world (or, those who read the blog, anyway) before I told him! That wouldn't go down as the best way to tell your husband you're pregnant!

In other news, Ava is Miss Roly Poly. When she's in a good mood, she flips back to front and back again. It's pretty funny to watch. She also LOVES her bananas. She chows down the baby food, and then will eat one if I put it in her baby net thing that lets her chew on "real" food without choking. And I still can't believe she's old enough for any of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, just the laugh I needed tonight! Dave freaking out, the poop stories -- and your less than subtle hints that I should brush up on my sports knowledge... all very amusing Jill. So, when is the book coming out?!? I volunteer to be your publicist.

Love, Nicole

Post a Comment