Wednesday, March 4, 2009

47. Seriously?

Last night I was going through Max's closet, taking out the too small 18 month shirts and putting in the 24 month/2T shirts that fit over his big belly. While I was at it, I pulled out all the 24 month pants to be ready to go, since I'm sure he'll outgrow the 18 month pants soon. As I went through the different bins, I kept getting a bigger and bigger pile of pants. At the end, I just had to count. You got it, FORTY-SEVEN pairs of 24 month pants. Really? I mean, my goodness. I haven't bought him a single pair. Although, I know I bought Nolan more than enough. And other gifts of pants from other people. And then the pants that came from nephews Jake, Chad and Cole. But 47? I'd kill for his wardrobe!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

WOW! That is crazy!

Anonymous said...

That just means this baby will be a girl so you need to get all new stuff! When are we going to find out?!?

-- Nicole

Post a Comment