Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not much to blog about...

The kids were supposed to have their first soccer game tonight, but it was cancelled because of rain. Rain! We haven't seen that for months. I was curious to see how the game would go, but now we'll have to wait until next week. Since tonight was kind of quiet, I googled stay at home mom blogs and there are over 2 million hits for them. Two million! That's crazy. And even more crazy is that I could spend hours upon hours reading them. Some of them read like soap operas and others are just very relate-able. Maybe I should just give into the stay at home stereotype, grab some bon bons, and enjoy. Oh wait, I guess I should take care of my own kiddos instead of reading about others. But there's no harm in eating the bon bons, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment