Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Volleyball 2016

It was a crazy season. For the first time I didn't coach Abby. But I did coach the 14-2 team. It was good for Abby. It was hard for me. I didn't need to coach her, but I needed to not coach! Oh well... I do think my girls enjoyed the season and I'm convinced you never know what impact you have until years later. So it's all opportunity.

Anyway, Abby's team went to St. Louis over St. Patrick's Day weekend. They played amazing. It wasn't well enough to make it to Nationals, but amazing nonetheless. And we had a great time!


During down time another mom and I went exploring. We took one of her kids, and I grabbed another kid from the team (because if I don't have my own, I need someone else's!) and we wandered. We brought them to an awesome party. Only kids there!


They also got ice cream.


And we spent time at the Arch...
          
I look old.

The kids are strong!
   

Abby's team... such a fun team with really great girls. All but one are headed to High School next year. All but Abby and one other are going to West Bend West. Abby and Megan to East. It'll be interesting! I hope they stay friends and teammates in the future.
     

This right here is talent.


                       



My team...
     

And just randomness of what we do when we're not playing in tournaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment