Tuesday, May 31, 2016

India number... 5?

Just random pictures... I did not feel well this trip, but had to put on a happy face. I also had to go eat with Kadambini on my team and her husband and sister in law. They were AMAZING people. I felt so bad I just couldn't eat. I tried, I really did!!

Mall pics...
    

At The Leela Hotel. It was Valentine's Day...
     

The food we ate... or I tried. It was a place that looked like a country market in India. I don't know what these things are. Candied spearmint leaves, maybe? It was for after a meal.
     
A decorated rickshaw...
 
All of us.
           


Some things just make me laugh...


Ate at BBQ Nation... but it was mostly vegetarian. And too spicy for me to eat!


The leaders at the ITC (India Technical Centre)...


I also celebrated Ash Wednesday there. Kadambini's husband is Catholic, which is very rare there. it was really an experience. It was in english, and exactly like mass here.



And back to the... I just think it's funny category!


Not sure when my next trip will be... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment