Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Random life

Apparently this was taken during our last snow storm. You know. Like, May. 

The random things I found online that I liked and thought was funny...






Dave did our kitchen backsplash with wine corks. And he had to buy the winecorks.


Ava was "Sick"...


But she drew me a picture of my favorite drink... Diet Coke!


At the movies! We went on a random Wednesday night. Just because it was a fun thing to do. 

Another of Ava's classics... she did this during church. It's a great story. but I'm not sure what she's saying about Mary...


Yup.


We went to see Shen Yung. Chinese dancing. Fun day. Boring performance...

When I come home and see this... it must be warm enough to roller blade!



Mmmmm, pizza man! And my adventurous children trying escargot!

No comments:

Post a Comment