Tuesday, May 31, 2016

So many titles, so little time

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think in blog. Mom may not believe me, but I write blog posts in my head. I just don't always open my computer and write them too! So, I've tried to figure out what to call this one. I have many titles...

  1. Of course there was mouse poop on the widowsill
  2. Breaking point
  3. I hate youth sports
  4. When life kicks your A&&, (and I can't figure out the end to this one, but I wish I knew. Making lemonade doesn't seem to quite cut it.)
So, after I posted about Amsterdam, things went downhill from there. I walked 14 miles that day, and loved every moment. And then... I learned that Nolan got a concussion.



I started this post in September. It never got published or finished. I don't think I'll write anymore. I couldn't explain it if I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment