Sunday, September 25, 2011

Change of scenery

I just realized that I've had the kind words about Dave posted for way too long. And, he continually reminds me that I've said them. So, even though I have nothing really to say, I had to post something new!

Time seems to be something that's in short demand these days. I've been working fairly late, and my time at work is taken by many meetings. I get home late and then sometimes work some more. Soon church class will be starting and I'm not sure how I'll find the time to teach that. On top of just the time, I also have second grade this year, which is Nolan's class (who behaves completely inappropriate for me) and is a sacrament year with First Reconciliation and First Communion.

The kids are starting to have more school commitments and I'm glad Dave's home because I know I couldn't keep up.

The time keeps going, things keep getting done. Or, they don't. Either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment