Friday, September 9, 2011

Another first day of school, another birthday!

My little boy started his first day of 4k on Wednesday, and from what I can tell, he loves it! In the picture above it's kind of funny because he has swim trunks on. Usually, he'll be having swimming before school (it's at the Y). Last Wednesday he didn't, but I didn't realize and told Dave he did. Oops!! Either way, he was too excited because of the catepillars in his class... Krissy and Gordon, I think. His teacher is Mrs. Gilbert and I love her. She was Nolan's teacher for 4k as well, and Nolan loved her too. I'm excited to have another year with Max in her class, too!

And, I did celebrate a birthday in there too. We have so many between July, August and September. Too crazy! We did low key celebration, made pizzas at home, ice cream cake and watched America's Got Talent. Oh, and Dave sent me flowers to work. It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment