Sunday, December 5, 2010

A snapshot. Or more.

I'm trying to catch up a little bit on pictures. If you don't like pics of my kids, family and related events, you'll hate this post! Feel free to look at the first few of Ava (is she cute or what?!?) and skip the rest. I'll never know! (I also tried to get the pics in order and not taking up too much room, but I don't know if I'll be successful...)

Here's Ava on Thanksgiving. It's amazing how much of a big kid she is now, joining in with all the other kids.

 




Here's Abby with her friends Delaney and Holly. She had them over last week and we headed to eat at Applebees and to see Tangled. I was surprised on many accounts... the first was how much fun it was to go eat with these girls! They were fun, respectful, and all around happy. And two, Tangled was a really good movie! I wasn't expecting much. Unfortunately, Delaney and Holly had a birthday party at a waterpark today, and Abby couldn't go because of her PICC line. She was fine about it, but I felt bad that she had to miss the party.

Christmas decorating!


This seems to be a holiday tradition... here it is last year! Same kid, same stockings, same lack of shirt!


Nolan tried to get Ava to put on his get up, too. She loved the stockings!

Where's Ava?
 There she is!
 How big is she??
 Getting big... and yet still little.
 Doesn't the hair just make you laugh?
 Close your eyes if you'd like to be surprised by our Christmas card!
 Love these kids!

 We had my company Christmas party on Saturday. Ava was PETRIFIED of Santa, as seen in the death grip she has on me.
 Max was all about it. He introduced himself, and his brother, and his sister. Kid just kept talking!
"I want Tony Hawk Shred Wii." "I want a Zhu Zhu Pet!"
 Abby was so nervous... as indicated by the space between her and Santa. And the crossing of the arms. But she did tell him she wants a friendship bracelet making kit.
 The first presents of the year!

 They had face painting there. It took the guy forever, but he did a great job!


 Upside down baby!


And then there are these. I should have put these in their own post, but then again, maybe hidden way down here is a good place. On Saturday night, our neighbors Mayur and Brenda came over. And for some reason we started talking about Dave's clothes (and determined he dresses like he's 60). To prove it, Abby had a fashion show of Dave's clothes. Then Dave decided to put on my clothes. I'm sure you've guessed alcohol was a little involved.




And on that note, I just don't think I can write anything to top it!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

More posts like this!! I love it!!! :)
I miss you guys!!!
Love,
Renee

Post a Comment