Thursday, December 10, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words

So this post is certainly worth a million bucks! I feel like I haven't posted pictures for awhile, so tonight, it's what you get!

Abby and Nolan unpacking Christmas ornaments. I remember loving doing this as a kid. But then you get done, and the tree is still getting put up (yes, I'm a fake tree kind of person) and the lights are still getting put on and you have to wait. And it feels like you wait forever!


But Nolan can always find things to do to amuse himself.


And we made them go down and make paper chains. We had a million of these last year. I guess now it's tradition!


Here's the kids with santa at my Christmas party. Check out Ava! I was so busy getting the picture, I didn't realize that santa was going to drop her!


Either Abby or Nolan took this picture of my dad. Looking nice, don't you think? It was so nice to have him and my mom there. Even if Dave could have made it, the extra hands are always appreciated!


Ready for the Christmas party.


Bowling over Thanksgiving.


Merry Christmas!

Ava was afraid we were going to eat her instead of the turkey.


All the grankids at my mom and dad's house the Sunday after Thanksgiving for a Christmas parade.


Max, Ava Pie, and MineAva.


Ok, this is my favorite face. The pouty mouth just before the wailing begins.


The kids being reindeer. Max just cracks me up!
There you go! Hope you feel a million dollars richer after that!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big Ava is. Just wondering - are shirts "optional only" at your house? LOL! Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

I love the santa hat and no shirt -- Nolan is starting a new trend! Adorable photos!

Nicole

Renee said...

I am still laughing out loud at Max in that photo! My co-workers are starting to ask questions...

Post a Comment