Thursday, May 29, 2014

If you can't beat them...

A while back I had a really rough day at work. When I got home, the kids were just... on my every last nerve quite honestly. I wanted two seconds of peace and they talked and talked and talked. They weren't bad, they were just... kids. At dinner that night we had steak tacos and Max started spinning the sour cream bottle. Instead of telling him yet again to relax and eat his dinner, I declared "Spin the Bottle" and fun and games ensued. After all of this, I couldn't help but be in a better mood. Sometimes you just have to give in!

Wee!!

Ava wants to see too...

Abby looks like she doesn't care, but wait until Nolan's spin lands on her!

Pucker up!


Come on Abby!



Eventually, I think she decided she might as well give in.

Here's to spin the sour cream bottle for creating a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment