Saturday, May 31, 2014

And then there's THIS girl

She looks so innocent here, doesn't she? All Max wanted was a picture all by himself. She just kept stepping in and would not stop. 
Max thought he was along here...
But isn't she adorable?

She truly is great, and awful, and a handful, and funny, and the baby of the family. She graduated from speech and tested at the 90th percentile. She is SO excited for kindergarten in the fall and tells everyone. In fact, when she's throwing a fit, or talking back, or otherwise doing something I'm not so happy about, I tell her only big girls are allowed into school, and that I'm going to call kindergarten. It's better than threatening to call Santa! I get out my phone, pretend to look for the number and by then she's begging me not to call, saying she'll be a big girl. It's mean, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment