Monday, January 28, 2013

Silly Buca!

Buca is certainly all puppy, and at times (pooping in the house, chewing up shoes!) he's a little exacerbating. But, we love him. Nothing beats Ava getting down with him, nose to nose, and saying, "I love you Buca! You're a good boy. No, no biting. Don't bite me. Good boy Buca." And, then there's Abby, who has cleaned up more poop in the last month, and taken him out in the bitter cold, than I ever would've given her credit for!

Jenny and Rocky's new dog Lexi. Buca and Lexi wanted to play, play, play!

Buca's favorite perch, up on the back of the couch, looking out and watching. So far not much barking!
 I don't think he'll fit here for long. He gained 10 pounds the first month!
 He follows me everywhere... definitely my dog! When I go to bed, so does he. When I'm in the shower, he waits right outside. When I get out of the shower... he does this.
Silly Buca!!

No comments:

Post a Comment