Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm delinquent. I know.

I'm trying, I really am. But one day turns into three, turns into a week or four, and then Max's picture is still up on the blog and I have no thougths of replacement. When Dave asked me if he could update it for me, I heard the message. I actually have a million posts to do, but just haven't gotten to them. I promise to! But snippets of our week look like this... Volleyball tournament Saturday and Sunday, Church class Monday, Dave fly out Tuesday, Vet Tuesday afternoon, Volleyball pictures Tuesday evening, Volleyball practice Tuesday night, kids off school on Wednesday, visit Milwaukee Public Museum during the day, Tae Kwon Do in the afternoon, haircuts at night, Dave comes home... But still not done! Thursday basketball, Friday pasta party for volleyball, tae kwon do for Max, Saturday volleyball tournament, Sunday baseball and volleyball practice.

I know I've posted my crazy schedule before... but it just doesn't get any less crazy! Then next week Dave gone all week, then the week afterwards, I'm gone for a week. And then February is almost over. Whew.

Of course there's school, and homework, and work, and swimming lessons and preschool and speech starting again soon and the dog to walk and take out and feed.

I try to take time to appreciate it all. It's because they're all healthy that we can do all of this, and because I have a wonderful support network. Some days that's easier than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment