Monday, September 17, 2012

You should see the other guy!

Tonight, Nolan took his first trip to the ER. In about the fourth play of the baseball game in which he was playing short stop, a ball took a wicked up, right into his eye socket.
 
In the car on the way to the ER
 
 Him using my phone as a mirror
 Ewww. I wonder what that will look like in the morning?
 Waiting for the doc.
 He was thrilled to take the bed to the CT scan!! Pretty cool.
In the end, there was nothing to fix. It's fractured in place, so at least nothing moved (and there's nothing to do). He cried when he found out he couldn't play on Wednesday. His coach was super nice, and after coming out of the ER, we were shocked to find him and his son (a fellow player) in the waiting room. He told Nolan it was important to take care of himself, and that it's important to be able to come and cheer your team on too. We talked about how this is when your good sportsmanship comes out. I'm sure that bruise will just keep getting better and better!!
 
(I am so frustrated with my pictures... if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! It won't let me change the orientation after I send from my iPhone to my computer. I opened them in Paint and rotated them, and saved them, but even though they look right, when I bring them into the blog, they are sideways. Ugh!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you rotate and save, are you saving it as a new file or re-saving over the old file? And if you are saving as a new file, are you selecting the new file when you load it onto the blogspot server?

Post a Comment