Friday, September 7, 2012

How many lives?

In a former life...

... I was a pudgy child who wore pretty plus clothes. Pretty plus? That's just wrong.

... I was a big-haired teenager who really, really, really wanted Guess jeans.

... I was a volleyball and basketball player. I got a participation award in track. :)

... I was a single gal, living alone.

... I was living in sin with my boyfriend, prior to getting engaged and married.

... I was a married woman, pregnant and pregnant and pregnant and pregnant.

37 is a dumb age. At least it's closer to 35 than 40, but just a really random, in between age. But, I feel like 37 starts a new life. No more babies, all those big kids. I wonder how many lives we actually lead in our lives? Some easy to transition into, some not so much. I wonder what this next life will hold?

Here's to the life of a 37-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment