Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yeah, what she said

My friend Stacy has a blog over here. She is smart and funny and so, if you don't already read her blog, you should. But in case you don't make it over there, I'm copying from her blog today because I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Why the Ebb and Flow of Blogging?
1. Sometimes I have nothing to say.
2. Sometimes I have too much to say!
3. Sometimes I want to share the kids with the world.
4. Sometimes I want to keep them to myself.
5. Sometimes we are so busy my head spins and I can't remember what day it is.
6. Sometimes our life is like watching paint dry.
7. Sometimes I write a blog post, but never post it.
8. Sometimes I wish I never posted it.
9. Sometimes I am surprised when someone says they read my blog
10. Sometimes I am embarrassed when someone says they read my blog.

I couldn't agree more.

1 comment:

Post a Comment