Saturday, October 29, 2011

Abby's Post--Wisconsin Dells

Hi! Im Abby, and I'm writing in my moms blog today. Well, on Friday me, my other siblings, and my dad got back from Chula Vista, a waterpark in Wisconsin Dells. There were four things that I liked alot. One thing that I liked at Chula Vista was the waterpark.

There were slides, a lazy river, and a big tower with slides. But my favorite slide was Jungle Adventure. You go down a drop and go down to a big cylinder and spin a round and a round. The second thing I liked about Chula Vista was our hotel, our hotel room, and our hotel pool.

Our hotel was called the Atlantis Hotel. The Atlantis Hotel had two pools. One pool had a mini slide, a basketball hoop, and a big fountain. The other pool has three pools and an arcade. One pool is deeper and has a basketball hoop. The other pool had two slides and some sea animal structures to climb on. The other pool was just a hot tub. The arcade had really cool games. My favorite game was "spin the wheel''. Our hotel room was just right for us to! The third thing I want to tell you about is our favorite site to see.

Our favorite site was the upside down house. We especially liked the dinosaurs going into the upside down house.

The last thing I want to tell you about is the candy store story. One day we were eating at Gillys Island for lunch. Daddy said if we ate good we could go to the candy store next door. So,we all ate good so we got to go to the candy store . They were selling........salt and vineagar......crickets!!! So guess what Nolan did? He got them! So he went back to the hotel room.... and ate them! He said the legs got stuck in his teeth and throat! He ate body, eyes, and head! Gross!!!!

Well, I hope you liked my story!!!!!!!!    
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby -- I loved your story! You're such a great writer. That sounds like a really, really fun time. I like water parks too and there is one right by my house.

I agree about that crickets. Eating them sounds SO yucky! I'm not as brave as Nolan.

I'm glad you had a good time and I hope I get to see you soon!

Love, Nicole

Post a Comment