Monday, October 24, 2011

They crack me up

I got home from work tonight, and as I was headed in, I noticed a pumpkin sitting on the recycle bin right outside the door I normally go in. The pumpkin had a face colored on it with permanant marker, and so I thought, "I'll have to tell them how scared I was by the pumpkin by the door." And just as I was thinking that, I stepped into the mud room, turned, and saw... 4 kids AND DAVE standing on top of the washing machine and dryer! I started laughing, and Ava started screaming. I think she screamed, just one scream--no breath, for about 15 seconds. It was very impressive!

We also went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It was lots of fun. I'll get my pictures off my phone and write about it, someday when I'm not so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment