Monday, September 20, 2010

Good enough

Hanging in my laundry area is a sign that says, "What if success is just getting the wash into the dryer before mildew sets in?"

And today, I say, "AMEN!"

I did little things today. I got the laundry downstairs. Nowhere near the laundry room, mind you, but at the bottom of the steps at least, near the three laundry baskets full of clean laundry. I got half of my jewelry put in the new jewelry holder I got (the rest is strewn across my dresser). I cleaned and picked up what used to be Abby's room. I got the microwave cleaned (Hallelujah! That was nasty!). And I set up Mousetrap on two different occasions, took away 12 bags of snacks from Ava, cut up 200 grapes, got 12 glasses of juice and water, and drank enough coffee tonight to keep me awake should I choose to actually do the work that I've been supposed to do for the past 3 months.

It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment