Thursday, April 1, 2010

Discovery

Abby always says that Ava is so busy discovering. "Look how she's discovering," she'll say. And she is. Always picking up, tasting, touching, feeling. But today I realized how much Max is discovering too. It was so nice out, we spent the entire day outside, even skipping nap (a choice I regretted only minimally when the crabbies set in around dinner time--for both Max and me!). Max spent a good hour at least on his little skateboard, figuring out how to turn it while he's on it, how to make it flip, how to fall forward and send it flying out the back. I took so many pictures that I'll show a different day, but it was fun, just watching him discover. And amazing to think about all that processing of information that his little head is doing, that I just take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment