Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Writing on the Wall

Ok, so luckily the writing wasn't on the wall, but it was in Abby's fourth quarter writing folder. I just laugh at so many of them, but this one was classic...




Translation: I had the worst service ever. Because Max was screaming and we had only one napkin. And the fries were hard and the bottom of the chicken was crunchy. All in all, the food was worse.

Ha! That was the night after we got our new van and went to Tumbleweeds to eat. I go there a ton for lunch for work, but not usually at night and now I know why! Everything was wrong... no napkins with three kids, they screwed up Abby's order and we waited 15 minutes for the new order to be done (as the rest of us ate), Max was crabby, the guy never came around to get new soda, it was crazy. So when the manager came by, I stopped him told him the service was horrible. I guess Abby heard me! Scary how much they truly pick up on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a few margaritas would have helped...$1.99 and they're as big as your head!!!
carol

Jennifer Fink said...

I think you have a budding food critic on your hands! Keep this clip, and it can be her first sample when she applies for jobs! ;)

Post a Comment