Monday, December 11, 2017

THE best visitors of all time

Ok, I'm really not just saying this because he reads the blog. I truly and really love it when the Ebbs' come to visit us. It's such a low key visit, low expectations, lots of great conversation, good kids, they're appreciative but know they should act like our house is their house, the whole nine yards. We don't see them nearly enough, and we don't visit them nearly enough. But, we did get the chance to see them in the summer, and it was as great as I knew it would be. The only downfall is that Tammy told me she'd send me pics and she didn't! So, I have these...

Like every summer, we have baseball and softball games. And Brian and Tammy just come along to all. Jack loves Nolan, and was excited to be able to be bat boy for them. It was awesome... they could not have been cuter together!
 And they also came to Abby's games, and brought signs! What better cheering and fan section could you have?

And then... we had hula hoop contests! These are some good hula hoopers! Tammy even brought prizes. I think Nolan might have won, but I may have discounted some of his scores (sssshhhhh!). In the end, Ava was declared the winner. The prize was a post card of flamingos hula hooping, and Ava couldn't have been prouder. Months later, it's still hanging by her bed. I love it!

Amazing family, amazing friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment